Since 2011, we have been building a business based upon our own beliefs, listening to others but never seeking to be anything other than ourselves.
We are dedicated to creating a space where anyone and everyone is welcome to experience horseback riding. Success for us is not measured by blue ribbons or our bottom line. To us, its the smiles on guests faces, kids falling in love with something other than the phones, working with horses and seeing them grow, that keeps us motivated to work each day at this crazy little business.
- Safety and sound fundamentals is #1 whenever we work with horses.
- Horseback riding should be available to anyone, not just the affluent.
- Horseback riding teaches fundamental leadership skills that cannot be taught elsewhere.
- Each student will progress at their own pace and should be allowed to do so without unnecessary pressure to achieve the next level.
- Kids need to learn how to work, not just ride.
- Team & community are more important than individual success.
- Anyone can learn to ride with the right attitude and consistent perseverance.
- Our horses are family and they are treated as such. Each horse gets:
- Top quality feed, fresh water, and a safe place to call home
- Individual attention & training
- Equal veterinarian and farrier care
- A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHS OFF
- A good horse cannot simply be bought, it must be cared for and treated with respect.
- There is no such thing as a bad horse, just horses who have been treated badly in the past.
- Call: +1 (530) 587-6780
- eMail: email@example.com
- Visit: 12318 Union Mills Rd., Truckee CA 96161